Spa in the Village -- 416 Pearl Street -- Burlington, Ontario -- 905-333-1555
Our manicures and pedicures combine high quality vegan and cruelty-free nail polish, foot/hand grooming and a foot and leg/hand and arm massage.
At Spa in the Village, we know that every mani/pedi should be so much more than simply painting your nails. Our fantastic, professionally trained estheticians provide you with a relaxing massage, groom your hands & feet to perfection and finally finish with high quality, vegan and cruelty free nail polish.
We offer a variety of options when it comes to our pedicures, from paraffin wax to hot stone massage - no matter how you want to be pampered, we have a hand & foot treatment for you!
There are a few contraindications, but for most clients, our pedicure treatments are safe.
Please advise your esthetician if any of the following conditions apply to your feet or lower legs:
• Scar tissue (two years for major operations and six months for a small scar)
• Recent fractures (minimum three months)
• Skin Conditions (Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis)
• Nail separation
If any of the following conditions apply, please seek medical advice prior to booking. In circumstances where medical permission cannot be obtained, clients must give their informed consent in writing.
• Undiagnosed lumps and bumps
• Any condition already being treated by a GP Dermatologist or another practitioner
• Medical Oedema
• Nervous or psychotic conditions
• Recent operations on the lower leg or foot
• Inflamed Nerve
• Undiagnosed Pain
• Acute Rheumatism
We are not legally permitted to perform a pedicure when the following conditions exist:
• Contagious Diseases (Impetigo, Scabies, Chicken Pox, Mumps)
• Under the influence (Alcohol, Drugs, Prescription Pain Medication)
• Athlete’s Foot
• Fungal Nail Infection